Taylor Noble works with individuals, couples, and families. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist, and has more than 30 years offering therapy in many different settings. Over the years she has come to relish working with individuals who are striving to overcome issues associated with Trauma – symptoms such as stress avoidance, hypervigilance, intrusive thoughts, anxiety, and depression. She also loves working with couples in need of premarital, marital therapy and individuals needing divorce recovery. Taylor has a seminary degree, and includes spiritual integration for those who specifically want this.
When not at work, Taylor enjoys the arts, cooking, and spending time with her adult sons, grandchildren, and friends. She also has a rescue fur baby/cat who is a member of the family.
- Completed all PhD coursework in marriage and family therapy ( dissertation outstanding )
- Master in education in community and agency counseling
- Master of theological studies ( M. Div. equivalent)
- M. A. religion
- Bachelor of arts in religion
- Hospital ( clinical therapist on psych units )
- Private practice
- Therapeutic group homes
- Mental health centers