Sirie Henley is a Licensed Professional Counselor with over five years of experience in various therapeutic settings. She works with a wide range of populations including adults, adolescents, families and couples. She specializes in trauma related disorders, anxiety disorders, and mood disorders. She also has experience working with substance abuse, crisis intervention, and personality disorders. Her theoretical orientation is integrative, utilizing techniques from cognitive behavioral therapy, gestalt therapy, and existential therapy. She believes in a holistic approach to treatment, addressing the emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing. Sirie takes pride in the relationships she fosters with each client, built on empathetic understanding and unconditional positive regard.
In her free time, Sirie loves spending quality time with her husband and 17 month old son. She also enjoys traveling, hiking, and visiting the beaches of her hometown in Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
- Bachelor of Science in Family, Youth and Community
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Community mental health center
- Intensive outpatient substance abuse program
- Partial inpatient psychiatric care
- Behavioral Health Systems