Not Accepting New Patients Yet
Shenika Brewer is a Licensed Professional Counselor with over five years of experience providing services in various therapeutic settings. She has worked with various populations including adults, adolescents, families and couples. The services she provides is also beneficial, but not limited to: varied socioeconomic statuses, dual diagnosis, and dissimilar religious beliefs. Shenika specializes in substance abuse, anxiety disorders, reality-based therapy, and cognitive-behavioral therapy. Her experience also includes treatment for sexually abusive youth, mood disorders, rational emotive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and personality disorders. She utilizes an eclectic approach to therapy, pulling from a broad range of sources in order to provide clients with the best level of care. Shenika takes pride in building solid rapport with clients in order to provide services that are useful as they transition throughout life.
In her spare time, Shenika enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, going to the movies, traveling, crocheting, learning a new skill, journaling and cooking.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Acute Psychiatric Inpatient Treatment
- Inpatient Treatment (substance abuse)
- Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment (MAT)
- Partial Hospitalization Care
- Private Practice
- Sexual Abuse Residential Treatment
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Behavioral Health Systems