Accepting New Patients
Mr. Mintz works with individuals, adolescents, and families. He is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) with 35 years of experience. David is our anger management specialist with advanced training in trauma, adolescent and stress issues. He has specialty training in reality therapy, family communication, and identity issues.
In His Personal Life
David is our Renaissance man! When not spending time with his children and grandchildren, he is an avid gardener, a great photographer, and gourmet cook. He is a world traveler who has been to (almost) every continent on the planet.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Graduate training in Sociology
- Private practice
- Community mental health center
- Department of Youth Services
- Group homes
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
American Behavioral (no EAP)