(Picture to come…)
Alexandra Baugh works with individuals and adolescents. She is a licensed professional counselor (LPC), a national certified counselor (NCC), and has experience working in residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and outpatient levels of care. Her passion is working with individuals who struggle with eating disorders, addiction, trauma, and identity issues, including symptoms such as depression, shame, anxiety, and avoidance. She takes a holistic approach to therapy that encompasses physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of each client. Alexandra has training in eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy as well as a background in animal assisted therapy techniques.
In Her Personal Life
Alexandra loves spending time with her husband, two dogs, and two cats. She enjoys baking, cooking, and traveling. You can often find her at the dog park or playing video games with her husband. She has training as a ceramicist and enjoys hand-making and firing wheel thrown pottery.
- Certified Marriage, Couples, and Family Counselor
- Master of Education in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a minor in Studio Art and Social Psychology
- Private practice
- Eating disorder treatment center
- Substance abuse treatment center
- Utilization review management
- Community mental health center